- Enter the Amazon Shipment ID. Example: FBA23JFC2G
- Select item identifier. Once selected, it will be used for all items in this box.
- Optional: Select the expiration date for the item.
- Scan item(s) and place them into the box.
- Click Print Box Barcode when the box is full.
- If items are labeled, use the FNSKU. If your items are commingled, use ASIN or UPC.
- The ID type used, should match the ID type in shipment. Ex: If an item is listed as an FNSKU, it must be packed as a FNSKU.
- Do not pack more than a 100 different ASINs in a single box.
- Pack each box with only one expiration date per ASIN. If you have an ASIN with multiple expiration dates, they need to be packed in different boxes.
- The maximum number of boxes in a shipment depends on the shipping method you use.
- Small parcel delivery (SPD), with a partnered carrier: 200 boxes, with a non-partnered carrier: 500 boxes.
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments: 5,000 boxes.
Note: Shipment IDs, ASINs, UPCs, etc are not validated unless you're using shipment validation