- Enter Shipment ID. Example: FBA23JFC2G
- Add and fill as many rows as you need per box. Empty rows will be ignored.
- Input how many of the same boxes you have in Box Quantity section.
- Click on Print Box Barcode when the box is full.
- If your items are labeled, use the FNSKU. If your items are commingled, use ASIN or UPC.
- The ID type used, should match the ID type in shipment. Ex: If an item is listed as an FNSKU, it must be packed as a FNSKU.
- Do not pack more than a 100 different ASINs in a single box.
- Pack each box with only one expiration date per ASIN. If you have an ASIN with multiple expiration dates, they need to be packed in different boxes.
Note: This tool does not validate Shipment IDs, ASINs, UPCs, etc.