Printing FNSKU Labels on Thermal Printers
Our platform offers numerous options for printing FNSKU item labels on a thermal label printers as part of your FBA replenishment workflow.
- Ad-Hoc: Manually input the information that should be printed on a label.
- Mapped SKUs to FNSKUs: Map an arbitrary number of SKUs (UPCs/Merchant SKUs/etc) to a FNSKU. Scan any of the mapped identifiers to print related FNSKU label. Enterprise Plan
- Unified 2D Box Content & FNSKU Label: Combining 2D and FNSKU information on a single label for eligible items.Enterprise Plan
- Shipment Plan: Print FNSKU item labels for all the items in the shipment plan Premium Plan Enterprise Plan
- Shipment Plan: Provide a UPC or FNSKU, which will pull the information for the item from the shipment plan. Similar to the deprecated Scan & Label option Amazon used to offer. Enterprise Plan
Label and Printer Settings
Printer settings control the label size for all FNSKU label printing methods. If you're printing FNSKU labels based on an uploaded shipment plan, you can also chose to include the merchant SKU on the label. Access the Printer Settings by clicking on [Your name] at the top right drop down menu and selecting Account Settings. At the bottom of the page, click on Open Printer Settings.
From the dialog box, select the Item Label Size and if you want the Merchant SKU printed on the label.
Ad-Hoc: Manually input the information to be printed on a label.
The FNSKU Label printing page allows you to input the copy to be printed on the label, the FNSKU barcode to be encoded and count of how many labels are needed. This is the most manual option. Nothing is stored or automated.
Mapped SKUs to FNSKUs: Print FNSKUs based on custom mapping.
Print FNSKU item labels based on custom SKU mappings. You can setup up to 4 arbitrary SKUs and map them to a FNSKU. Print FNSKU labels based on your mappings.
Uploading SellerCentral shipment plans
For the all other FNSKU label printing options, the shipment plan from Amazon is required. From SellerCentral, download the shipment plan file, which contains the SKUs and item count that Amazon is expecting.
Next, upload the shipment plan on the Shipment Plans page, which is accessed from the, FBA Reports drop down and selecting Shipment Plans.
Unified 2D Box Content & FNSKU Label
If your items are a quantity of 1 item per shipment box, you can generate a Unified 2D Box Content, FNSKU and Expiration Date label on a single 4x6 label to streamline the shipment process.
Once the shipment plan is uploaded, access the Unified Labels from the FNSKU Labels navigation.
From the Unified Label page provide the shipment id, the UPC or the FNSKU of the item, and the count of items to generate a unified FNSKU and 2D box content label.
FNSKU Labels Based on the Shipment Plan
The Shipment Plans page, is accessed from the, Reports drop down and selecting Shipment Plans. From there, find the shipment plan you want to work on and click on Print FNSKU Labels button, which will bring up the dialog box shown here. Not shown: Option to add Merchant SKU to the FNSKU labels.
- Print All Labels. To print all labels for items in the shipment plan, click on the Print Labels for All Items button.
- Print Selected Labels. To print a subset of your labels from the shipment plan you can enter the UPC or FNSKU from the item. If the item exists in your shipment plan, the item name will get pulled up to confirm the right item.
- In Regular Mode it will display the quantity of item in the shipment plan. You can adjust the number of labels to print if needed. Next, click Print to print the chosen count of the FNSKU labels.
- In Single Scan Mode a single FNSKU label for the scanned item will print automatically. For this to work seamlessly, use Firefox and enable silent printing settings.
- Expiration Date labels. If your items need expiration date labels, you can print them at the same time as the FNSKU label by providing the expiration date.