- Enter the Amazon Shipment ID. Example: FBA23JFC2G
- Select item identifier. Once selected, it will be used for all items in this box.
- Optional: Select the expiration date for the item.
- Scan item(s) and place them into the box.
- Click Print Box Barcode when the box is full.
- If items are labeled, use the FNSKU. If your items are commingled, use ASIN or UPC.
- Do not pack more than a 100 different ASINs in a single box.
- Pack each box with only one expiration date per ASIN. If you have an ASIN with multiple expiration dates, they need to be packed in different boxes.
Note: This tool does not validate Shipment IDs, ASINs, UPCs, etc.